Enjoystitch is an innovative integrated training system to learn mini-invasive surgery
It allows experienced and less experienced surgeons to train anywhere and at anytime so as to be better prepared for the operating theatre.
It consists of:
- Portable Simulators of mini-invasive surgery (Pelvic and TOS)
- A series of 3D Printed MRI/CT scan based Accessories which enable you to simulate any type of surgical procedure.
- An E-training Platform providing:
1) Library with all relevant scientific material
2) Video-tutorials to rapidly learn a wide series of exercises
3) Virtual Room where you can train on your own or with somebody else.
4) CME Courses to earn recognized CME credits
We want to accelerate the mini invasive surgeries' learning curve by 50%
... to the benefit of both patients and medical centres owing to a remarkable reduction in post-operative complications but also a quicker recovery.
Our point of view
We are convinced that it is far easier to learn when learning is enjoyable
… and we have even expressed this belief in our brand name. So we have designed a simple and open system where surgeons can interact while enjoying themselves and learning from each other.
Finally we believe that an efficient training is the result of the perfect alchemy between real experience and digital experience.This is the only possible way to reproduce the real situations that surgeons must face every day in the operating theatre.
WHAT YOU CAN LEARN with Enjoystitch
The Enjoystitch system will help you to become a better surgeon
able to operate in every situation with great self-confidence and precision. Very briefly you will be able to:
1. Learn stereotaxy and surgical geometries
2. Become familiar with surgical instruments
3. Gain technical ability
4. Increase your speed in suturing
5. Improve your speed in surgical dissection
Help us to create the worldwide Enjoystitch Community
Progress is in sharing
We believe in the importance of a community that collaborates in sharing ideas and innovations. Help us to make this dream come
true and let us write together the future of mini-invasive surgery.